looking forward to be a co-driver or to a car for Raid Arnhem 2016

2CV Club Australia Forums Raid Australia Raid Australia 2016 looking forward to be a co-driver or to a car for Raid Arnhem 2016

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 participant, and was last updated by  Jo 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jo
    Participant

Hi, co-driver needed?
    I would like to take part in the Raid Arnhem 2016 as a co-driver.
    If required, it would be possible for me, to transfer a car from the individuell starting-point in Australia to Alice Springs and retour.
    If it should’nt be possible to take part as a co-driver und if there should be someone, who could give me a suitable car in Australia for the Raid Arnhem 2016, I would like to take part with this car.
    Some of the registered raiders are knowing me from several raids, e.g. from the raid mosquito 2007, the raid out-of-Austria 2009, the raid to Salbris France 2011, the Meeting in Finnland 2012 und the meeting in Torun 2015.
    I would be more than very much enthusiastically, if someone could give me a positiv response and would it make possible to me, to be one of the raiders of the Raid Arnhem 2016.
    For those, who don’t know me yet: lets get to know each other while we are raiding – me sense of humor will not prevent to have a nice time.
    With best wishes from the winter in Cologne with plus 10 degrees

Joachim
    please contact me: joachim.ptok@gmx.de

Jo
    Participant

Hi,

fortunately I found my co-driver-place.

Regards,

Joachim

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.